This could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
It’s your chance to make a difference!
DAP Inc., a leading manufacturer of caulks, sealants, adhesives, coatings and other home improvement products has an exciting opportunity at our corporate offices for a Product Safety Steward
As a member of our Product Safety Team, you’ll be:
- Developing programs to ensure DAP products meet all regulatory health and safety requirements (including hands-on drafting and review of product labeling hazards and finished goods MSDS’s and transportation compliance).
- Working with DAP’s Technology Center on product raw material and formula reviews.
- Assisting DAP in complying with Federal and State chemical regulations such as TSCA, California Proposition 65 and VOC regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Science or other Science disciplines
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as a product steward/safety compliance professional with an understanding of the hazards associated with the chemicals of the industry
- Proven ability to interpret regulatory documents.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and research skills.
- Position requires approximately 10% travel
- If you have previous experience in developing and implementing environmental management directives, it’s a plus!
We’re waiting for your resume!
(including salary requirements)
-When responding please reference SCHCAT-
2400 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Please, no telephone calls or employment agencies!