Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), a Fortune 500*, diversified chemical company provides innovative products, services and solutions to customers around the globe. Ashland has sales and operations in the United States and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our operations include four divisions: Ashland Performance Materials, Ashland Distribution, Valvoline and Ashland Water Technologies.
At Ashland our vision is to enable growth and to add value to all we touch. This includes our products, our services and our people. In fact our people - employees, customers and vendors - define who we are. They are the driving force behind everything we do.
*FORTUNE 500 is a registered trademark of Time Inc.
As a Senior Product Information Specialist with our Corporate EH&S team, you will provide direction and oversight for consumer product regulations. Responsibilities range from day to day support of Ashland's consumer product business to assisting EH&S with developing strategic direction for support of our consumer product markets and will interact with both technology and product managers within the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Consumer product regulatory support is required.
- Knowledge of hazard warnings for consumer product labels.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to interact throughout the organization.
- SAP experience is a plus!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.